* We have 4 guest bedrooms available: two double rooms with king-size beds and two twin-rooms which have 2 single beds (and can also be made into a further king-size doubles when required), all with an ensuite toilet/shower room - regretably, all our rooms are on the first floor therefore the use of stairs is required.
* All rooms are equipped with flat screen TV (with Freeview channels), hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities (with fresh milk provided) and hanging rails.
* Wi-fi is available free of charge throughout the house.
* All beds are topped with luxury duck feather and down duvets (non-allergenic) for the ultimate night's sleep. If you prefer us to use polycotton hollowfibre duvets instead please just ask.
* All rooms are serviced daily and for this reason the house is locked between 11am and 3pm. In line with our environmental policy, bed linen and towels are changed in liaison with guests who stay for 3 nights or more.
Please note: unfortunately Castleneuk Guest House does not have any family rooms, and we are therefore unable to accommodate children under the age of 14 unless with prior consultation with ourselves. Those aged 14 or over are welcome but will be allocated their own room at the appropriate rate.
To read our Accessibility Guide please click here and you will be redirected.